Are you leaving the military?
- Are you unsure what comes next?
- Struggling with what do next?
I can help. I served in Air Force for six years before becoming a military spouse, mom and blogger. The transition from military to mom was a hard one for me and the one thing that helped me was finding purpose again. I want to help you navigate the transition of life after the military and help you thrive. I created a workbook with the tools I have learned the past four years. Leading me from lost, lonely mom to momprenuer.
“I have a passion to help and inspire women by sharing my life experience of being in the military and now stay at home mom. I created my blog because I love writing and have a story to tell. You do too. Maybe you won’t tell your story through writing, but you still have a story to tell. A story to live. – Amanda Huffman, Airman to Mom
Have you left the military?
- Have you take the classes, but still don’t know how to deal with the emotions leaving military life brings?
- Did you transition from military to mom and now you wonder why?
- Do you need help finding yourself after losing sight of where you were going?
- Are you struggling to move forward and don’t know where the first step is?
I want to help you. I remember feeling so lost after I left the military. The classes to help you find a new job are so important because they help you find a new purpose as you say goodbye to your life in the military. But what if you don’t find a new job or your new job includes raising children. This is hard. I can help you navigate the transition of life after the military and help you find your way forward again.
Do you need help finding your new focus?
- How can you use the things you learned from the military after leaving military life behind?
- Learn to Listen to Your Heart, Not Your Excuse
- Find Ways to Get Involved Right Now
- Remember to Take Care of You
If you answered yes to any of the questions above this guide is for you! It will help you adjust to civilian life as you deal with the emotions of leaving behind the military.